Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading manufacturer of plastics materials sought by several market verticals nationwide. They seek to streamline the molding process, so customers have the best designs when it comes to manufacturability and quality. They are looking to hire a Production Supervisor to support and guide the molding team and keep up with production.
The Production Supervisor will be responsible for managing the daily routine of producing quality plastic products in a safe, productive manner with minimum waste. They will support and aid the facility team in delivering best-in-class production through training, mentorship, and more.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive pay rate plus robust benefits package.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Company has over 50 years of expertise and growth in the industry. They are well-known and well-respected as a staple in the plastic parts space.
• High level of responsibility and visibility with plant management.
• Industry-leading tools and machinery with top-of-the-line resources.
• Responsible for front-line leadership in day-to-day operations of the molding team to include safety, quality, efficiencies, and meeting customer expectations.
• Conduct daily/weekly Production/Safety meetings with department staff.
• Establish high morale within your department by showing fairness, consistency, and an interest in employees while maintaining confidentiality.
• Provide leadership and drive training initiatives for employees.
• Develop future talent by coaching and mentoring direct reports.
• Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics, and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets, quality, and safety.
• Build structure for reliability program through team management including budget, workflow, scheduling, reporting, and more.
• Ensure preventative maintenance for all blow mold, bagging, trailers, and support equipment is in order, along with equipment history and work history.
• Ensure work is completed on time, within budget, and with proper documentation.
• Organize proper trainings and ensure safety standards and production compliance is met.
• Act as a liaison between upper level management and the production floor.
• 2+ years of experience in Production Supervision in a Plastic Molding environment
• High School diploma required.
• Background in leadership with the ability to organize and schedule to ensure completion of tasks in timely manner.
• Ambitious work ethic with the desire to get others engaged in the larger picture goal.
• Ability to lead presentations, deliver value props, and communicate technical ideas to non-technical audiences.
• Understanding of OSHA guidelines, health and safety standards and compliance.
• Knowledge of the plastic manufacturing industry preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.