Production Project Analyst
Plastics & Packaging
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is working with a leader in the plastics manufacturing space. To support their continued growth, they are hiring a Production Project Analyst to support various plastics manufacturing projects.
The Production Project Analyst will be focused on planning, risk management, and documentation throughout all phases of plastics manufacturing projects. They will manage the projects’ budget and scope, interface with customers, and establish project standards.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(K) match, and more.
• Tightly knit, seasoned project management team with a history of delivering projects on time and at budget.
• Company and executive leadership is low bureaucracy, low red-tape, data driven, and results-focused.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• Strong opportunity for growth and upward mobility within the company.
• Support plastics manufacturing projects from proposal to close-out, including project design, quoting, and analysis.
• Determine project objectives, timeline, budget, and performance standards. Ensure proper documentation for projects.
• Identify and recommend the internal and/or external resources to reach the project goals and manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects.
• Assess and mitigate project risks. Recommend solutions to senior leadership.
• Monitor project progress and determine corrective actions needed to maintain schedule and cost targets.
• Coordinate project resources, tasks, and personnel.
• Stay continually appraised of project status and report to stakeholders.
• 3+ years of project management experience in a manufacturing or production environment.
• BS in Engineering, Business, or related study preferred.
• Must have experience in plastics manufacturing, with understanding of plastic injection molding processes.
• Proficient in Microsoft Applications, CAD, and ERP software.
• Strong leadership and communication skills; able to coordinate between departments and with third party vendors. Confidence in customer-facing aspects.
• Superb time management skills and be able to handle multiple, simultaneous deadlines effectively and efficiently.
• Valid driver’s license required.
About Blue Signal:
As an award-winning executive search firm, Blue Signal has a strong track record of placing top talent in the plastics & packaging space. Our plastics recruiters have deep industry expertise in plastics manufacturing, packaging design, and materials engineering. Learn more at bit.ly/42LvQVM
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.