Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com
Our client is a leading manufacturer of plastic and organic packaging solutions. To maintain their success, they focus on product quality and product availability. They are looking for a Production Lead to direct and facilitate daily operations in order to meet objectives.
The Production Lead will direct team members to ensure on-time production to meet customer demands in a safe, productive manner with minimum waste. Leveraging their experience in packaging manufacturing, they will be responsible for floor-level operations of the facility.
This role is 2nd shift: Mon – Fri, 7A – 4:30P.
Salary 45K + Bonus
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base pay.
• Opportunity to be a part of a company known for its innovation within sustainable products.
• Highly experienced leadership and a culture of mentorship and innovation. They treat their workforce like family!
• High level of responsibility and visibility with plant management.
• Industry-leading tools and machinery with top-of-the-line resources.
• Strong focus on manufacturing excellence and continuous improvement.
• Responsible for front-line leadership in day-to-day operations of a designated operations team to include safety, quality, efficiencies, and meeting customer expectations.
• Conduct daily/weekly production/safety meetings with department staff.
• Provide leadership and oversee talent management including scheduling.
• Monitor KPIs and develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics, and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets, quality, and safety.
• Ensure work is completed on time, within budget, and with proper documentation.
• Organize proper training and ensure safety standards and production compliance is met.
• Create and maintain a safe and efficient work environment.
• Associates degree of relevant education/training, preferred.
• 2+ years of related manufacturing experience with proven leadership experience, overseeing a team of direct reports.
• Ability to attend work onsite regularly and reliably for 2nd shift.
• Firm understanding of production quality standards and procedures.
• Results driven with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven ability to lead a team and effectively communicate both written and verbally.
• Strong data-driven problem-solving skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.