Product Support Engineer
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a top manufacturer and distributor of high-performance electrical products and solutions within commercial, residential, and industrial industries. They are hiring a Product Support Engineer to support new product launches by providing technical product support for new and existing production lines.
The ideal candidate will have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, a technical engineering background, and excellent leadership and communication skills. They will work closely with internal and external teams to improve existing products and to bring to market new, innovative products.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus bonus potential and benefits (401K matching, health insurance, gym reimbursement, car allowance, company spending account, profit sharing, etc.)
• Company promotes and ensures strong work-life balance.
• Impressive and extensive history of innovation in lighting products.
• Privately held, highly successful company on an unstoppable growth path.
• Opportunity to learn and advance skills by collaborating in lighting products from conceptualization to market launch.
• Robust portfolio of clients with the opportunity to work with global customers of all sizes.
• Relocation assistance offered, as needed.
• Provide engineering support to the manufacturing floor by assisting with drawings, technical troubleshooting, etc.
• Collaborate with leadership and engineering teams to prepare on-site production of existing products.
• Assist Design Engineering team in developing plans for product launches for various types of products using established, proprietary methods.
• Maintain and update product designs, ensuring accuracy and quality.
• Coordinate roles and responsibilities to support new product launches (i.e., prototypes, NRTL testing, and pilot builds).
• Gain familiarity and understanding of regulatory standards for luminaries, wood products, furniture, and related materials.
• Maintain and ensure a safe, clean working environment in alignment with industry regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
• Professional training and/or industry certifications, a plus.
• 3+ years of product engineering and/or new product introduction experience.
• Strong mechanical design skills, with a focus on detail and manufacturability.
• Proficient in 3D solid modeling software (e.g., SolidWorks), and PDM/PLM, or Vault system.
• Demonstrated understanding and application of standard machining techniques in designing components for machining.
• Knowledgeable of UL standards and NEC codes, preferred.
• Strong skills in collaboration and communication. Must be able to work with global teams and use feedback to the advantage of the final product’s optimization.
• Quick learner with ambitious work ethic with a passion to succeed in the lighting industry.
Compensation Range: $70K-$90K
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.