Blue Signal Search
Our client provides wireless products and solutions, enabling top-tier connectivity, globally. With the latest in fiber, telecom, and wireless technologies, their tools empower businesses from all different industries. They are hiring a Product Marketing Manager to support their fiber product line through lifecycle planning and product positioning.
The Product Marketing Manager will work alongside the sales and engineering teams to drive product development from design to production while communicating solutions to clients and end users. This individual should have a highly technical background while being customer-focused and results driven.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus full benefits package, including medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, generous PTO, and other perks.
• An opportunity to be part of the forefront of innovation in connectivity solutions, with exciting emerging technologies like next-gen Wi-Fi, IoT, 5G/CBRS, and more.
• Incredible leadership where you can work alongside peers who have lead innovations in the wireless space.
• Learn from the most tenured in the industry.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and strong support.
• Opportunity to work with and leverage the expertise of the best of the best engineering teams.
• Largely autonomous position within flat organization, with visibility from CEO on day one.
• Work cross functionally to integrate market needs into new product designs. Own entire product lifecycle – from vision to road mapping, pricing, competitor analysis, strategy, and sale.
• Identify client business goals and develop creative technical solution architectures that integrate their needs with company solutions.
• Build relationships and demonstrate wireless connectivity solutions and fiber architecture to clients during the sales process through proposals and presentations.
• Collaborate with internal department leads and executives to develop best fit strategy to execute success. Ensure proper inventory.
• Support the internal sales and engineering teams by providing pre- and post-sale technical support, developing solutions, pricing, contracts, etc. to keep projects moving toward revenue.
• Educate clients on solutions during pre-sales, including network implementation, optimization, and business case value.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of developments within the industry, competitor movements, etc. and leverage that intel to adjust product strategy accordingly.
• 7+ years of experience in wireless product management or marketing strategy.
• Background in manufacturing environment a must.
• Strong technical background with ability to work cross-functionally between product management, manufacturing, sales, engineering, and systems/solutions architecture.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and support team activities.
• Proven ability to develop and “sell” value propositions for various products, garnering client buy-in and revenue growth.
• Experience with wireless connectivity solutions including fiber, Wi-Fi, 4G, 5G/CBRS, wireless broadband, outdoor wireless, in-building solutions, etc.
• Technical understanding of wireless networking architecture, fiber design, in-building implementation, network maintenance, and modernization.
• Passionate personality with the willingness to go above and beyond.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field, MBA preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.