Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global software company, developing and supporting products that help other organizations make a positive impact on their communities. They are well known for pioneering tech innovation that does the most good, empowering their clientele to grow and develop in functional areas that need it the most. To support their recent cloud transformation initiative and keep up with growing customer demand, they are hiring an eCommerce Product Manager to help innovate and develop the overall eCommerce product strategy for online payments to expand market reach and meet customer demands.
The Product Manager – eCommerce will lead efforts to make it even easier for consumers to get online and grow their business. The Product Manager’s goal will be to help nonprofit organizations reach their fundraising technology goals by providing the best customer experience from building innovative payment product solutions. Successful candidates will be highly motivated with a consultative sales mentality and work well within a team environment.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive compensation plus robust benefits package, flexible PTO, and more.
• The opportunity to work for a globally recognized and respected company.
• Opportunity to work within a company that truly helps make a positive difference in the world.
• Work closely with nonprofits and help make a big impact.
• Opportunity to work in a high-volume market with established and emerging technologies.
• Fun and friendly work environment that prioritizes collaboration and community.
• Company focused on development – combining a deep engineering knowledge with the best of software engineering and data science to tackle reliability and security. The best areas of support to learn this trade!
• Leadership is engaged yet hands off – giving guidance and responsibility to every team member so that they have the best tools and space to get their jobs done.
• Company that makes true efforts to stay on top of the newest technologies – the opportunity to be the first in the door with new industry developments.
• Understand the Company’s strategic and competitive position to distill and contribute to product strategy that informs product development.
• Work analytics programs to analyze data and develop actionable insights for the core team and to craft product roadmaps based on the insights.
• Use A/B Testing, analytics, market research, usability studies and competitive analysis to drive product decision making.
• Identify market trends, analyze data, and gather a deep understanding of consumer behavior to develop customer-centric solutions.
• Work with an agile scrum team to define detailed requirements, write user stories and prioritize the backlog.
• Drive product development with an iterative approach to continually build, release, and improve end to end solutions.
• 5+ years of product management experience with a focus on consumer internet products. Prior payment processing and/or ecommerce experience required.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science/related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Relevant experience developing high-quality customer facing products, technologies, or SaaS platforms with proven ability to consistently deliver up to spec products.
• Experience applying payment processing, payment gateways, online ecommerce, payment workflow and understand how to manage the product as it relates to online payments.
• highly competent in all areas of Product Design, from user research, API, (UI/UX) experience, coding, CSS, interaction, and visual design.
• Able to break down complex product problems into actionable steps with measurable outcomes.
• Strong understanding and experience with web development SaaS architecture.
• Strong product thinking, ability to advocate for the best customer experience and continually make prioritization decisions to focus on the best value the team can deliver for customers.
• Highly comfortable with data and making data-backed product decisions.
• Ability to translate product needs into technical requirements, understand technology dependencies, and discuss technical trade-offs.
• Strong collaboration skills, able to drive and influence complex decision-making with various stakeholder groups and build consensus.
• Robust problem-solving ability, breaking down complex challenges to find solutions.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.