Product Manager (App Focused)
Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a leader in the healthcare technology space dedicated to revolutionizing the way healthcare is delivered and experienced by leveraging the power of cutting-edge technology. They are looking to hire a Product Manager (App Focused) to lead the development and execution of application product strategy, roadmap, and full lifecycle.
The Product Manager (App Focused) will be responsible for defining, developing, launching, and optimizing applications that deliver exceptional user experiences and align with business objectives. This role will be cross-functional and require interfacing with several other departments such as Engineering, Marketing, Operations, etc.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive compensation plus generous benefits including PTO, insurance coverage, and more.
• Transformative role within a rapidly expanding essential services company.
• Company doubling in size YOY.
• Pivotal role within a key team, leading discussions with executive leadership for product development strategies.
• Opportunity within an exciting and growing industry.
• Extensive technical support resources and tools.
• Develop and implement product strategy, roadmap, and feature prioritization based on market research, customer feedback, and business objectives.
• Define product requirements, user stories, and use cases, and ensure timely and high-quality product delivery.
• Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) for products, analyzing performance data, and using insights to inform product optimizations and enhancements.
• Conduct market research, competitive analysis, and user testing to identify market trends, user needs, and opportunities for product improvement.
• Support Business Development and Sales in vetting opportunities with financial modeling.
• Communicate launch plans and post-launch activities with key stakeholders, and assist with day-to-day operational support.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest product development technologies, best practices, and industry trends, and apply this knowledge to drive product innovation and maintain a competitive edge in the market.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or related field. MBA preferred.
• 5+ years of product launch/management experience.
• Strong background in the software industry, a plus.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Agile methodologies and frameworks, and use of Jira and Confluence.
• Proven ability to lead road mapping, planning, and more throughout product lifecycle.
• Excellent project management skills with the ability to develop research, track ROI/KPIs, strategize for market needs, etc.
• Results-driven with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate product requirements and strategies to cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
• Strong organization, analytical, and collaboration skills.
• MUST be able to work from the Los Angeles Office 3-4 days/week.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.