Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading provider of RF solutions, optical fiber, engineering services, test & measurement, and other wireless products. Their innovation-forward business model has driven consistently high growth and profitability. They are hiring a Product Engineer to help develop new products and processes that support cost savings, design improvements, and overall product performance.
The Product Engineer will test and monitor manufacturing processes and product prototypes to identify workable areas of improvements. This analytically minded individual will join a team undergoing hypergrowth as the market demand for their incredible wireless solution products continues to rise.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package.
• High degree of autonomy to bring fresh perspective to the engineering team and help to optimize processes.
• Best-in-class technology with a diverse wireless solutions portfolio in key growth areas like healthcare, government, and manufacturing.
• Company is financially stable, debt-free, and expected to double in revenue within the next several years.
• Opportunity to deepen or expand skillset depending on career aspirations – large company with endless room for growth and development!
• Strong company culture of mentorship.
• Relocation support available.
• Work and sustain development projects and continuously improve the development through the use of Lean tools.
• Create BOMs, circuit designs, schematic drawings, and product specifications as needed.
• Identify product design and manufacturing inefficiencies, develop plans to improve, and implement process improvement solutions.
• Work to improve legacy product set as well as new product developments through testing, redesign, etc.
• Communicate with engineering teams, manufacturing teams, and vendors to develop fixes for manufacturing inefficiencies and recurring issues, ensuring best materials and processes used.
• Use knowledge of automation to find ways to reduce costs as applicable.
• 5+ years of experience in mechanical product circuits and instrumentation.
• Experience with final assembly test processes.
• Technical awareness of wireless network technologies including:
• Test/measurement/benchmarking experience.
• Experience with Altium and/or Solid Edge a plus.
• Degree level: BSEE.
• CAD or AutoCAD a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.