Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader in the fiber-optic and hosted voice services industry with over 15 years of history providing first-rate internet services. They are hiring a Procurement Manager to streamline internal processes and procure the most favorable contracts, materials, and purchases to ensure cost efficiency for company projects.
The Procurement Manager will develop and maintain policies, procedures, and objectives for the cost-effective procurement of materials, goods, and services for the business. The Procurement Manager plays a key role in negotiating, establishing, and managing vendor contract agreements both internally and externally.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental, and 401(k) match.
• Multiple advancement paths. Opportunity to develop niche skills in a role that provides on the job training and skill development.
• Flexible work hours and strong work/life balance.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Opportunity to build an advanced skillset in wireless/telecom network infrastructure building fiber networks across IL.
• Large pool of technical resources and software tools.
• Fast growing company, entering new network markets YoY and looking to grow customer base from 3K to 50K.
• Opportunity at pivotal point in the industry, updating the network from 10G to 300G+.
• Implement supply chain strategy through market intelligence, contract negotiation, and performance management evaluation.
• Analyze total procurement spend and KPIs on an annual basis to ensure overall effectiveness and efficiency of spend. Support budget and plan creation based on findings.
• Analyze current and potential suppliers, as well as develop strategic alliances with suppliers to maintain competitive pricing, flexible lead times and high standards of quality.
• Lead negotiations and make recommendations based on best practices and proven research.
• Work closely with internal teams such as operations and engineering to understand the materials requirements for various projects. Support sourcing.
• Identify areas of improvement for cost reduction across various internal functions and teams.
• Be point of contact and subject matter expert for price, quality, service, and terms negotiations.
• Proactively seek and lead innovative ways to ensure the most favorable prices, discounts, bids, and terms.
• Previous experience in the management of cost/benefit analysis, sourcing, procurement, or purchasing functions.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
• Background in cross-functional teams and ability to work to support various business units.
• Engineering, manufacturing, or technical background, preferred.
• Understanding of contracts and contractor services for a wide array of functions.
• Proven ability to negotiate terms and conditions of business contracts.
• Experience using Microsoft Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, and Projects.
• Consultative background is beneficial. Must be able to consult on projects, contractor pricing structures, materials sourcing, and deliver solutions. Strong communication skills and ability to develop creative solutions to business challenges in a fast-paced environment
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.