Blue Signal Search
Our client enables wireless connectivity across the globe. With the latest network solutions, their tools empower businesses and people from all walks of life to connect to a network. They provide solutions for telephony operators, wireless internet service providers, and large enterprises such as federal, state, and local governments. They are hiring a Procurement Director to oversee their procurement team and lead their global category strategy.
The Procurement Director will be responsible for sourcing, developing, and identifying cost-saving solutions surrounding the company’s supply chain operations. The Procurement Director plays a key role in negotiating, establishing, and managing vendor contract agreements on a global scale.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus full benefits package, including medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, generous PTO, and other perks.
• An opportunity to be part of the forefront of innovation in connectivity solutions.
• Incredible leadership where you can work alongside peers who have lead innovations in the wireless space.
• Learn from the most tenured in the industry.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and strong support.
• Implement supply chain strategy through market intelligence, contract negotiation, and performance management evaluation.
• Lead the execution of categorical sourcing strategies. Implement them across business units to create change in policies and procedures to impact revenue.
• Coach, mentor, and develop team. Deliver regular performance reviews and conduct training as necessary.
• Guide internal resources. Maintain relationships with vendors and suppliers including contract drafting and conducting data analysis.
• Improve workflow and business processes strategy. Sign-off authority on vendors and purchasing for major projects.
• Work closely with internal teams such as operations and engineering to understand the materials requirements for various projects. Support sourcing.
• Be point of contact and subject matter expert for price, quality, purchasing, and service.
• Lead negotiations and make recommendations based on best practices and proven research.
• Proactively seek and lead innovative ways to ensure the most favorable prices, discounts, bids, and terms.
• 7+ years of experience in Purchasing, Procurement, or related field on a global scale.
• 3+ years of direct management experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or related field. MBA a plus.
• Familiarity within electronic manufacturing environment with knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Knowledge of specific category market and best practices. Relationships within category a plus.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and support team activities.
• Up to date on current market trends and pricing.
• Thorough experience in project management, analysis, and contract negotiation.
• Presentation experience presenting to external groups and management.
• Vendor management skills and experience managing proposals and contract negotiations.
• Outstanding team leadership and operational skills. Keen deadline sensitivity.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.