Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading manufacturer of plastic and metal products with manufacturing and distribution facilities nationwide. Due to high demand, they a need skilled professional to operate press machinery and meet market demand. They are hiring a Process Technician to trim and assemble injection and molding products and make necessary adjustments to ensure production of products is made in a safe, efficient, and high-quality manner.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive pay, tuition reimbursement, stock purchase plan, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental, and 401(k) match.
• Multiple learning opportunities and career advancement paths. Opportunity to develop niche skills.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Established, respected company with an excellent industry reputation and global customer base.
• Strong support structure.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Strong safety culture and safety performance at each facility.
• Maintain documentation including invoices, customs documents, BOL, and inventory.
• Ensure all paperwork is filled out in a clear, legible, and accurate format, and completed with required information.
• Perform a variation of processes related to molding temperature, plastic volume, molding pressure.
• Perform adjustments to molding machines to optimize the cycle and to make good quality parts.
• Understand and follow all established policies, procedures and recognized practices for safety, health, and quality.
• Participate in continuous quality improvement projects and other related activities as assigned.
• Maintain a clean work area and perform clean-up work as assigned by your supervisor.
• Troubleshoot and perform minor repair of mold equipment.
• Monitor product weights and adjust accordingly.
• Ensure proper production of plastic and rubber products and their specifications using Blow-molded plastics, molds, and pneumatic systems.
• Perform preventative maintenance work and properly report and track any issues and their solutions.
• 2+ years’ experience in mechanical operations, preferably in manufacturing.
• Previous experience with molding equipment processing or similar role.
• Specialized knowledge of the plastics industry preferred.
• Forklift and crane experience.
• Knowledge of industry standards for testing, safety, environmental, and manufacturing.
• Commitment to safety and precision in manufacturing.
• Good skills in teamwork, strategy, and communication.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.