Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading manufacturer of plastics materials sought by several market verticals worldwide. To maintain their success, they focus on product quality and product availability. Due to increased demand caused by recent COVID-19 needs, they are looking to hire a Process Technician to keep up with their schedule.
The Process Technician will be responsible for set up and removal of molds, preparing molds for production startup and performing change overs for production. Other duties will include cleaning and assembling injection and molding products and make necessary adjustments to ensure production of products is made in a safe, efficient, and high-quality manner. The role will focus on quality, just as the company’s core values reflects.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus bonus structure. Benefits package includes 401(K) matching, healthcare plans, and more.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications, especially as production increases and high-caliber, dynamic talent becomes more valuable.
• Company has over 30 years of expertise and growth in the industry. They are well-known and well-respected as a staple in the manufacturing field. They are growing steadily with acquisitions and expansions year over year.
• High level of responsibility and visibility with plant management.
• Industry-leading tools and machinery with top-of-the-line resources.
• The company places a high level of importance on giving back to its communities. They provide support for several charitable organizations supporting children, health, education, disaster relief, shelter, and neighborhood services.
• Sustainably minded plastics manufacturing operations.
• Night shift of 7PM-7AM with a rotating shift.
• Set machine controls and regulates molding temperature, volume of plastic, molding pressure and time, according to knowledge of plastics and molding procedures.
• Assist Mold Setters to safely complete mold changes and to maintain quality parts at an acceptable cycle time.
• Inspect all tools needed to complete mold change, preforming simple troubleshooting of injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment.
• Perform adjustments to molding machines to optimize the cycle and to make good quality parts.
• Understand and follow all established policies, procedures and recognized practices for safety, health, and quality.
• Maintain acceptable levels of organization of tooling, tools, supplies, and equipment in all storage and work areas, and acceptable levels of housekeeping.
• 1+ years of experience in mechanical setup and/or maintenance within the plastics or packaging industry.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Applicable safety training and ability to operate standard mechanic equipment needed.
• Commitment to precision and safety.
• Possess true initiative and drive to get pick up projects and improve as you go.
• Good skills in teamwork, strategy, and communication.
• Ability to work night shift. 7pm – 7am.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.