Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in manufacturing products and components, with over 10,000 employees globally. They are hiring a Process and Solutions Analyst to support the deployment and pre-implementation stages of end-to-end ERP solutions as part of the business’s system releases and standardization process.
The Process and Solutions Analyst will be responsible for SAP strategy and analysis within their assigned territory to ensure overall business goals are met. Their focus will surround strategy development, risk analysis, continuous improvement, and relationship management.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, performance bonuses, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, and generous vacation plan.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• Strong portfolio of hand-picked customers.
• Multiple career advancement paths: can develop niche skills or move upward into management.
• High emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• The opportunity to make a lasting impact on a strongly established company, ready to take the next steps and launch into the future.
• Opportunity within solution delivery that builds capabilities within the entire organization. Many career advancement paths.
• Meet with enterprise leadership to get directive on solutions day to day, including requirements gathering, data analysis, and solution creation.
• Act as Subject Matter Expert on territory’s SAP capabilities and how it fits into overall global organization.
• Support several solutions at once, analyzing and testing for optimizations. Garner support from local resources to manage workload as needed.
• Support solution deployment through sign-offs, and fit/gap analysis and design. Work alongside leadership, IT teams, 3rd party vendors, service providers, and other internal/external organizations to deliver solutions.
• Analyze roadmap and application portfolio while noting risks and optimization opportunities. Cross-functionally support complex aspects of technical projects.
• Incorporate mitigation plans, business continuity plans, and disaster recovery processes into overall deployment testing and strategy.
• 3+ years of ERP experience (preferably in SAP project deployment). Understanding of complex business processes and system change management.
• Background within integration areas like procurement, PP, supply chain, etc.
• Knowledge of ERP systems including solutions surrounding demand, supply, and raw material planning. MRP and scheduling also preferred.
• Knowledge of best practices for global deployment and localized standards for SAP.
• Background in risk analysis, continuous improvement, and technical task delegation for business technology transformation.
• Strong communication skills at every professional level. Ability to share vision and take direction on technical aspects of large-scale implementations.
• Ability to develop creative solutions to business challenges.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.