Blue Signal Search
Our client is an industry leader within the telecommunications space. They are focused on bringing innovative and productive software solutions to businesses nationwide. They are looking to hire a Principal Software Developer to lead and mentor junior level developers in maintaining and developing communication software solutions.
The Principal Software Developer will primarily be responsible for overseeing the development team in design and technical directions of software development. The Principal Software Developer will utilize their background in web programming and data integration to work in designing and maintaining solutions that support businesses communication needs.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary and bonus structure plus comprehensive benefits package: PTO, medical/dental/vision, 401K plans, and more.
• Extremely casual work environment surrounded by others who are passionate and motivated by the work they are doing.
• Opportunity to get your foot in the door at an established company experiencing a major growth stage.
• Incredibly relaxed and supportive leadership looking to pass on their extensive industry knowledge.
• Diverse learning environment where new ideas and suggestions are not only welcomed but encouraged and acted on.
• Ability to take full ownership of the role and mold it to fit best practices while introducing helpful new technologies as you see fit.
• Endless career advancement paths as the company expands year over year.
• Extensive support resources and a team of highly trained support staff to assist in the implementation of strategic initiatives.
• Work in cross-disciplinary teams to architect, design, prototype, and implement communication software solutions for web platforms and applications.
• Ensure proper maintenance of existing products and user features, troubleshooting complex technical issues as they arise.
• Mentor and manage engineers to become proficient developers using best practices based software development approaches and processes.
• Oversee and guide the technical design, integration, and development of highly complex, cross-functional, multi-platform, application systems ensuring on time delivery.
• Predict future failures and work proactively to mitigate them by advocating and implementing reliable design patterns.
• Determine, develop, and maintain guidelines and coding standard documentation.
• Balance new feature development with continued maintenance development.
• Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
• 15+ years of software engineering and design experience in web programming and application development.
• At least 10 years of hands-on experience in the VoIP/UCaaS industry.
• In-depth knowledge of React and Java required.
• Strong background working with AWS products/services.
• Proven experience designing and developing distributed systems on a large-scale.
• Ability to communicate technical initiatives clearly to a team of both engineers and non-technical stakeholders. A true passion for developing software and a desire to learn about new technologies and processes.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.