Principal Sales Engineer
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is an international leader in the manufacturing of electronic components. They are hiring a Principal Sales Engineer to assist in the facilitation of sales processes.
The Principal Sales Engineer is responsible for promoting and providing application engineering support of proprietary products to new and existing clients. They will work cross functionally territory sales teams to meet market demands and create value propositions for prospective customers while helping grow market share.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary as well as medical insurance coverage.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• Privately owned, internationally held company – providing career security and room for growth.
• Very high average employee tenure.
• Prepare and deliver technical presentations (both in-person and virtually) explaining products and services to existing and prospective customers.
• Partner with sales executives to plan and execute presentations for enterprise deals.
• Develop trusted relationships with prospects, leveraging knowledge of their business requirements to provide insights into best products/solutions to meet their business needs.
• Address technical questions from customers, ensuring product integrity through quality design and cost-effective solutions.
• Develop and implement defined selling processes/strategies, utilizing customized presentations, value proposition statements, product demos, and other tools.
• 5+ years of sales engineering or related experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Demonstrated experience with 3 phase power relating to the Power Generation Market.
• Strong background with excitation systems and/or rotating equipment, preferred.
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively manage tasks.
• CRM experience – Salesforce or related, a plus.
• Customer service savvy with the ability to travel up to 50% throughout the US and Canada.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.