Principal Embedded Software Engineer (HW Platforms)
Cloud & Managed Services
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client provides orchestration, data management, and cloud driven solutions in a SaaS model, to companies looking to move to cloud-native applications – globally! Their top-tier enterprise solutions are dominating and disrupting major networking giants and top industry players. They are looking for a Principal Embedded Software Engineer to develop and maintain stable, reliable, and secure software and hardware network features.
The Principal Embedded Software Engineer will work alongside network engineers and architects to develop, maintain, and optimize cloud infrastructure network and storage solutions. This role will have access to a huge pool of resources and support teams.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, bonuses, and an excellent benefits package.
• Impressive penetration with Fortune 500, 1000, and 2000 companies.
• Committed investors who recently added another round of $MM funding.
• Opportunity to capitalize on the white-hot market within cloud virtualization and architecture.
• History of impressive customer satisfaction, with many raving about the quality of the product.
• Disruptive product offering with high demand at the enterprise level.
• Hands-off, anti-micromanaging company culture with strong pipeline of sales resources.
• Provide expertise and direction on product features and customer requirements for distributed cloud HW/SW storage.
• Develop a roadmap for product suite, protocol creation, and new feature development that will include plans to enhance functionality, improve security, simplify, improve performance, reduce cost, etc.
• Provide high level oversight to vendors and service providers by defining requirements and solution configurations.
• Act as a liaison between multiple internal teams including network engineering, R&D, and product managers.
• Collaborate with engineering teams on R&D projects to develop the next generation of storage features, architectures, and technologies.
• Identify and troubleshoot technical problems within distributed cloud and SDN.
• 5+ years of embedded software engineering experience with feature and protocol development for data centers and cloud environments.
• BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related study.
• Proven experience of managing product development from end to end while leading and supporting a team of engineers.
• Technical stack:
• Golang or C/C++ programming
• Hardware processor and subsystems
• Servers, network, and storage interfaces
• Embedded SW, FW, HW
• Cloud environments (AWS, Azure)
• Data management and storage
• High attention to detail and quality in a deadline-focused environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, and analytical and critical thinking skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.