San Jose, CA
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a digital infrastructure solutions company that helps businesses across industries in optimizing their digital infrastructure to achieve their business goals. Their solutions are tailored to meet the specific needs of each client and include cloud computing, data center services, managed services, and more. They are looking to hire a Pricing Analyst to manage the data regarding construction/ infrastructure project pricing.
The Pricing Analyst will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and reporting financial data for construction projects. They will generate and present reports related to logistics costs and project data and documentation.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus bonus and outstanding benefits package including medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, PTO plan, and more.
• Company mission dedicated to safety, quality, and innovation.
• Forward-thinking company with a commitment to sustainability through mindful energy consumption.
• Strong leadership team regarded as top talent and thought leaders in the industry.
• Be a part of a large, well-established brand with like-minded passionate individuals.
• Culture of high performance and excellent customer service.
• Perform detailed analysis of logistics costs and data related to project’s overall scope.
• Collect, distribute, and monitor daily, weekly, and monthly reports for continuous improvement decisions.
• Develop, monitor, and present financial tracking documents.
• Oversee cash flow, purchase orders, cost variances, etc. throughout project lifecycles.
• Collaborate with vendors, project managers, and internal departments to communicate updates and findings.
• Manage all cost-related documents, invoicing, scheduling, and inventory control for projects.
• Provide cost analysis information to cross-functional teams and management through documentation and reporting.
• Analyze financial data and market trends to identify risks and opportunities for improvement.
• 2+ years of experience within cost analysis and/or accounting/finance management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
• Background in auditing, cost accounting/finance, and an understanding of data reporting and collection related to project budgeting.
• Proficient Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically in Excel.
• Superb time management skills and be able to handle multiple, simultaneous deadlines effectively and efficiently.
• Excellent analytical, communication, and collaboration skills.
• Ability to speak to stakeholders from all levels of the business and add value to decision-making.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is an award-winning, executive search firm specializing in IT recruiting. Our IT recruiting team has expertise placing qualified candidates in software, cybersecurity, and emerging technology roles nationwide. Learn more at bit.ly/42QQPqi
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.