Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading metal fabricator offering top-of-the-line stamping services. To maintain their success, they focus on product quality and product availability. Due to increased demand, they are looking to hire a Press Operator to keep up with their schedule.
The Press Operator will be responsible for operating metal fabrication machines to create products to the specifications of the client. They will also need to be able to conduct adjustments as well as minor repairs in order to maintain machine operation. This role is focused on quality, just as the company’s core values reflects.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base pay.
• Company has over 80 years of expertise and growth in the industry.
• High level of responsibility and visibility with plant management.
• Industry-leading tools and machinery with top-of-the-line resources.
• Monday-Thursday shifts – 5AM-3:30PM or 12:30PM-11PM.
• Ensure proper production of metal products and their specifications using single stroke and progressive die stamping presses.
• Analyze performance of manufacturing equipment and make equipment adjustments to optimize outputs.
• Verify quality of the product as it comes off the line through quality checks.
• Perform preventative maintenance work and properly report and track any issues and their solutions.
• Understand and follow all established policies, procedures and recognized practices for safety, health, and quality.
• Participate in continuous quality improvement projects and other related activities as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• 1-2 years of experience in mechanical operations or related training preferred.
• Familiarity with the metal stamping industry a plus.
• Knowledge of industry standards for testing, safety, environmental, and manufacturing.
• Commitment to safety and precision in production.
• Good skills in teamwork, strategy, and communication.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.