Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading manufacturer of plastic and rubber products. Due to high demand, they a need skilled professional to operate press machinery and meet market demand. They are hiring a Press Machine Operator to manage injection and blog molding equipment, ensuring best workplace practices and quality products.
The Press Machine Operator will be responsible for operating production machines to create products to the specifications of the client. They will also need to be able to conduct adjustments as well as minor repairs to maintain machine operation.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base pay, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental, and 401(k) match.
• Multiple career advancement paths. Opportunity to develop niche skills.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Established, respected company with an excellent industry reputation and global customer base.
• Strong support structure.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Strong safety culture and safety performance at each facility.
• Ensure proper production of plastic and rubber products and their specifications using injection-molded plastics, molds, and pneumatic systems.
• Analyze performance of manufacturing equipment and make equipment adjustments to optimize outputs.
• Verify quality of the products as it comes off the line through quality checks.
• Perform preventative maintenance work and properly report and track any issues and their solutions.
• Handle materials and track inventory.
• Operate forklift and other machines needed to conduct proper bottle processing.
• Understand and follow all established policies, procedures and recognized practices for safety, health, and quality.
• Participate in continuous quality improvement projects and other related activities as assigned.
• Experience in mechanical operations, preferably in Plastics manufacturing.
• Forklift qualified.
• Must have availability for shifts.
• Specialized knowledge of the plastics industry preferred, including:
• Plastic materials
• Automated assembly
• CNC / machining equipment
• Knowledge of industry standards for testing, safety, environmental, and manufacturing.
• Commitment to safety and precision in manufacturing.
• Good skills in teamwork, strategy, and communication.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.