Cloud & Managed Services
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client delivers cloud solutions like managed services, data modernization, remote team collaboration, and more for various enterprises nationwide. Due to growing demand, they are hiring a Presales Engineer to support the growth of the company’s Google Cloud solutions through business proposal and sales efforts.
The Presales Engineer will support sales teams through the creation and delivery of proposals, SOWs, and implementation plans. This person is a technical sales expert working to align client business needs with the capabilities of the company’s solutions.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary and benefits program.
• Fun and tight-knit company culture with a “work hard, play hard” mindset.
• Major growth opportunity in the dynamic, high-growth cloud space.
• Company that has been recognized through awards for being a premier cloud partner and a great place to work.
• Hands-on involvement in sales processes, bridging technical knowledge with solutions delivery.
• Excellent industry reputation within the cloud space; many satisfied Fortune 1000 customers.
• Work alongside sales teams to identify customer business goals and develop solution architectures that integrate their needs with Google Cloud solutions.
• Demonstrate cloud solutions to clients during the sales process through technical presentation and SOW delivery.
• Educate clients on solutions, including cloud enablement, automation, computing, and more.
• Manage technical sales documentation (work orders, ramp-up, onboarding, SOWs, integration).
• Attend presentations and demos with decision-makers and keep closely in touch during cloud migrations and hand-offs.
• Monitor industry developments and keep abreast of Google Cloud solutions as they change and develop within the marketplace, ensuring the company stay competitive within the space.
• Act as technical SME on all Google Cloud and company offerings, supporting internal sales teams and external customers as needed.
• 2+ years of experience in technical presales or sales engineering within the cloud industry.
• Expertise in Google Cloud solutions, administration, applications, integrations, and support.
• Ability to work cross-functionally with engineering, sales, and solutions delivery teams to meet customer needs.
• Strong understanding of the following technology:
• Active Directory, Microsoft 365/Exchange, Chrome OS
• DNS, email routing
• Google Workspace security
• Third-party tools like GAM, BetterCloud, Zluri, MVISION, CloudM
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
• Customer-facing skills. Able to communicate highly technical data to non-technical audiences.
• Proven success in technical sales delivery and execution including pricing, scoping, and presentation.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.