Power Electronics Engineer
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client leads innovation in the power electronics manufacturing space. They have an unrivaled reputation in the industry as the top provider of high-quality and innovative modular power system solutions. They are hiring a Power Electronics Engineer to design, develop, upgrade, test, and monitor electrical components to customers’ specifications.
This individual will be responsible for generating detailed drawings, compiling reports/documentation, and leading a team of engineers. This role will interface with all engineering teams and management to ensure reliability during all phases of a products lifecycle.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus performance bonuses. Benefits include medical/dental/vision, 401(K), investment options, PTO, vacation, and sick time, and more.
• Highly experienced leadership and a culture of mentorship and innovation.
• Stable company with over 40 years of experience.
• Company-provided free breakfasts and lunches daily.
• Strong company culture focused on taking care of their employees.
• High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts
• Provide learning opportunities to encourage professional development and growth.
• Primarily function within the research and development space with a focus on power components.
• Work on DTM Voltage Transformation modules (DTMs) and Pre-regulated modules (PRM).
• Create and develop state-of-the-art, cutting-edge DC/DC converter products using company-patented technology.
• Perform electrical design, component selection, simulations and testing, PCB design, and product functional specification.
• Lead team of more junior engineers from ideation stage through production.
• Provide project planning support including developing milestones, generating design verification and test validation plans, and establishing specifications.
• Oversee the creation of documentation regarding completed projects/products.
• Collaborate with internal organizations and external customers to meet deliverables on time and in budget.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Master’s preferred.
• 5+ years of DC/DC converter, VRM, Bus convertor, niPOL, and/or other power electronics design experience.
• Expertise in high frequency switching, power supply topology, and control architecture.
• Strong technical skill set, including but not limited to, circuit layout and analysis, magnetics design, EMC compliance, and feedback control.
• Familiarity with computer programs such as MathCAD, MATLAB, and Simulink.
• Experience with microcontrollers, a plus.
• Excellent organizational, communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated success in both individual and team-oriented environments.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.