Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in their field and employees over 10,000 people globally. They are hiring Plant Manager to guide day-to-day operations and maintenance within the plant through process improvement and training regarding safety and quality. This person will take charge of a thriving and high-development facility and help streamline to create the best product on the market.
The Plant Manager is responsible for the daily functions and operations as they pertain to product quality and production improvement. They will support and aid the facility team in delivering best-in-class production through safety training, mentorship, compliance, continuous improvement initiatives, and more.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental, 401(k) match, and bonus potential.
• Strong internal growth potential.
• Multiple career advancement paths. Opportunity to develop niche skills.
• Ability to make a visible impact with a global organization.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Established, respected company with an excellent industry reputation and global customer base.
• Strong support structure. Large pool of resources including finance, software, support, and top-of-the-line tools and machinery.
• Strong safety culture and safety performance at each facility.
• Take an active role in managing the facility and plant team, identifying opportunities for improvement, and conducting employee coaching.
• Ensure work is completed on time, within budget, and with proper documentation.
• Organize proper trainings and ensure safety standards and production compliance is met.
• Create and communicate plans for facility operations – including automation, process improvements, cost savings opportunities, progressive quality, and safety initiatives.
• Ensure proper sanitation, environmental, health, and safety of plant.
• Design and implement training programs for quality, safety, and other initiatives as assigned by upper management.
• 5+ years of experience in plant leadership, with previous direct report responsibility.
• Bachelors’ in applicable field. MBA a plus.
• Feed experience required, dairy experience a plus.
• Ability to implement processes, set goals, and gauge areas for improvement from a personnel standpoint. A focus on the human experience and employee performance.
• Food safety and quality background strongly preferred.
• Proven experience with safety projects, and a track record of success in this area.
• Expertise in safety and health best practices with the ability to support proper training and initiative implementation.
• Experience in Lean Manufacturing or TPM processes.
• Ambitious work ethic with a strong sense of responsibility and accountability. Must be able to create influence and support a positive work environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.