Blue Signal Search
Our client is a medical practice focused on providing top notch orthopedic care to their community. They are hiring a Physical Therapist to provide exceptional patient care and physical therapy to patients who are recovering from sports injuries.
The Physical Therapist will perform common physical therapy techniques to help maximize functionality and promote the best optimal outcomes for their patients. This role offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to patients in an outpatient physical therapy and rehabilitation environment.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive pay rate with signing bonus and generous benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and PTO.
• High energy and fast-paced work environment.
• The chance to work in a close-knit medical practice and develop strong professional relationships with staff and patients.
• Patient care-oriented medical center that seeks to genuinely help patients and staff reach peak performance.
• Clear definition of success supported by achievable goals and the consistent opportunity to learn and grow in your craft.
• Responsible for assessing, planning, and implementing the delivery of orthopedic care.
• Work with patients to establish reasonable and measurable goals within a specific time frame.
• Selects appropriate technical aids/assistive devices and correctly refers patients to other clinical services to achieve stated program/team treatment goals.
• Review patient records for current diagnosis, past medical history, precautions, and contraindications.
• Evaluates patient’s progress and response to therapy and modifies treatment intervention as needed.
• Implements methods for patient/family education and training during rehabilitation process.
• Communicate, in a timely manner, with other health care professionals.
• Implements Treatment Plans and Protocol according to current professional and health system standards.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment. Sanitizing surroundings and equipment regularly.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy.
• Must have a valid Physical Therapy License in the state of New Jersey and CPR certification.
• 1+ year of experience working as a Physical Therapist, preferred.
• Proven exceptional customer service and patient care experience.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Self-motivated with the willingness to exceed patient expectations.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
• Basic computer literacy skills.
• Understanding of HIPPA requirements and other regulatory guidance standards.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.