People Operations Manager
Food & Agriculture
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a major player in the dairy feed nutrition industry. They are hiring an experienced People Operations Manager to join their team. The People Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of human resources, including recruiting, onboarding, training, employee relations, compliance, and event planning.
This role will also heavily focus on planning, implementing, and evaluating human resource policies, programs, and practices to maintain and enhance efficiencies and ensure compliance with regulations and best practices.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits, and generous sales commission and bonus plans.
• The chance to work in a mature market from a smaller-company perspective – giving you the opportunity to cut through more red tape, move vertically, have a hand in decision-making, and shape your position within the business.
• Company expected to double to triple in size within the next 5 years.
• Management team that supports overall growth – employing the view that in order to grow as a team you must work and be rewarded as a team.
• State of the art research, development, engineering, nutrition, and testing support to ensure business units are current with findings, developments, and best practices.
• Customer-oriented business that seeks to genuinely help people and their businesses reach peak performance.
• Workplace made of true innovators who have carved their names into the market. Leading belief that reputation is everything.
• Develop and implement HR policies, procedures, and practices to align with the company’s strategic goals and vision.
• Oversee the recruitment process, including job postings, candidate selection, interviewing, and hiring decisions.
• Plan and conduct employee onboarding and orientation programs.
• Manage employee relations, including investigating and resolving employee complaints and conflicts, and providing guidance to supervisors and employees.
• Develop and implement training programs to enhance employee skills and knowledge.
• Conduct audits to ensure compliance with corporate policies, employment law, and related regulations.
• Manage employee records and maintain accurate and up-to-date HR databases.
• Oversee the planning and execution of employee recognition programs and events.
• Support leadership training such as establishing mentorship, career development, and continued education programs.
• Participate in disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
• Remain up-to-date on HR trends and best practices, and make recommendations for process improvements.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field. Advanced degree, a plus.
• HR certifications preferred.
• 3+ years of experience in HR management roles.
• Proven experience in recruitment, employee relations, training and development, and compliance.
• Strong knowledge of HR policies, procedures, and best practices.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with employees and stakeholders at all levels.
• Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and time-management skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS systems.
• Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, with care given to each. Strong attention to detail.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is a leading executive search firm, specializing in human resources (HR) recruitment. Our HR recruiters have a strong reputation for finding top-performing talent in areas such as HR leadership, talent acquisition, and HR operations. Learn more at bit.ly/40HGprb
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.