Blue Signal Search
Our client is a well-established construction company focused on delivering commercial engineering and design. They are growing at a rapid pace and have gained an excellent industry reputation along the way. They are hiring a Payroll Specialist to process payroll for their employees across the nation.
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for all aspects of payroll, beyond just inputting data. They will work within an in-house payroll system, entering, submitting, correcting, and approving pay to meet deadlines.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base pay plus PTO, health benefits, perks, and more.
• Lots of opportunity to advance and grow into higher positions as the company rapidly grows.
• Excellent work life balance as the culture encourages flexible working hours.
• Strong mentorship, training, and career advancement opportunities from senior colleagues.
• Extensive support resources and tools.
• Ensure time is entered, submitted, and approved in a timely manner, including pay corrections, for team of 100+ employees across various states, weekly.
• Answer employee inquiries about payments as needed.
• Post the balanced payroll data to the general ledger accounts.
• Assist HR team with employee record keeping, compensation structuring, tax payments, etc.
• Reconcile payroll related accounts (liability and expense) and help maintain tax spreadsheets.
• Monitor payment of PTO and LOA/benefits to ensure hours are paid out correctly.
• Provides required payroll data (including benefit contribution amounts) and requested payments to various third parties.
• Support reporting efforts by providing data as requested.
• 2-3 years of experience in payroll processing.
• Knowledge of one or more payroll systems, such as Paycom, Paylocity, BambooHR, Gusto, Paycor, Viewpoint, Papaya, etc.
• Experience in leadership roles a plus.
• Experience improving and supporting payroll processes within the HR focus.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or human resources preferred.
• Bilingual Spanish/English a plus.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively between all organizational levels.
• Problem solving, conflict resolution, and strong employee relations skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.