Blue Signal Search
Our client specializes in providing onsite clinics, health & wellness services, population health, and other health initiatives for healthcare solutions. They are hiring a Patient Screener to utilize their customer service skills and medical knowledge to perform onsite COVID-19 screening as patients enter the facility.
The Patient Screener is responsible for performing temperature reads and questionnaire filing under nursing supervision onsite at a medical testing site. They will work hands on to deliver top-of-the-line safety and customer service while maintaining best practice health standards.
This Role Offers:
• Full time position with competitive compensation package.
• High energy and fast-paced work environment.
• History of company loyalty with a commitment to providing onsite care, individual choice, and family involvement.
• Develop strong professional relationships with staff and patients at multiple locations.
• The chance to help save lives and give back to the community during this international pandemic.
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be provided.
• Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals offering patient services to all ages and backgrounds.
• Patient care-oriented hospital that seeks to genuinely help people and nursing staff reach peak performance.
• Ask patients screening questions.
• Call and pre-screen patients over the phone before they attend their appointments.
• Ask patients questions upon arrival, before fully entering the clinic.
• Take patient’s temperatures and document their vitals.
• Communicate effectively, professionally, and with vigilance.
• Maintain patient confidentiality.
• Ensure all patients are following proper distancing and face covering guidelines:
• Maintaining 6-feet of distance at all times.
• Wearing face coverings at all times. Distribute masks as needed.
• Constantly wipe down and disinfect before, during, and after each patient encounter.
• Follow the established standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
• Wear provided PPE, including N95 mask and face shield.
• Collaborate with physicians, staff, and other support personnel with strong, clear communication.
• The ideal candidate will be very detail oriented and value team over self, possess excellent customer service skills to care for patients with the highest possible standards.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, urgent customer service setting.
• Familiar with medical terminology. CNA or MA preferred.
• Must be able to complete HIPAA, confidentiality, and personal health information (PHI) forms.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively between all organizational levels.
• Problem solving, conflict resolution, and strong customer service skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.