Blue Signal Search
Our client is a prominent healthcare group focused on bringing innovative and personal care to their patients. They are hiring a Patient Collector to manage billing and collection inquiries from patients by phone, email, or walk-in, and assist with patient questions.
The Patient Collector is responsible reviewing patient accounts and submitting statements. In addition to documentation, they will review reports for completeness and accuracy and assist patients.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive compensation.
• Strong culture of promotion and training.
• Temp to hire position with the opportunity to extend to full time.
• Work alongside a team of strong healthcare professionals with emphasis on employee success and mentorship.
• Culture of high performance and quality customer care.
• Contact payors and patients to collect for services effectively and accurately.
• Interpret patient eligibility and plan structure to determine patient responsibility.
• Explain payment options to patients to assist the patient in arranging payment for their account.
• Apply the appropriate strategy to account resolution including thresholds for refunds, recoups, write offs, adjustments, and productivity targets.
• Prepare collection letters in accordance with policy and ensure they are sent out to patients within established guidelines.
• Follow up on outstanding claims and collect identified claims.
• Provide customer service to patients through calls, emails, and other communication.
• Maintain excellent documentation for all activities.
• 2+ years of experience in a healthcare setting.
• Experience collecting on patient accounts is a must.
• High School graduate or equivalent education.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to engage and effectively communicate instruction with affiliates, vendors, patients, and more.
• Superb time management skills and be able to handle multiple, simultaneous tasks effectively and efficiently while maintaining a professional, courteous manner.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.