Part-Time Logistics Coordinator
Medical & Healthcare
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a global leader in molecular diagnostics and biomedical technology. They deliver extensive medical testing expertise, working with state-of-the-art technology and practices to deliver clients accurate and fast results. They are hiring a Logistics Coordinator to support inventory control, shipping, packing, etc.
The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for all things logistics and warehouse management, including international distribution. This is a part-time role and a vital part of the organization.
This Role Offers:
• Highly respected industry reputation based on innovative products and technologies.
• Close-knit environment with likeminded self-starters.
• Work alongside a team of strong technical professionals offering services to truly impact and support those making advancements within the field of medicine.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and quality customer care.
• Team of capable, experienced, and seasoned professionals at the top of their industry; very high average employee tenure.
• Coordinate distribution logistics and schedule/manage shipments both domestically and internationally.
• Manage inventory levels to ensure adequate stock is available to fulfill orders.
• Continuously evaluate logistics processes and identify opportunities for improvement and cost savings.
• Stay up to date on order status, back-order management, and shortages.
• Maintain communication with upper management and logistics team to ensure accurate distribution services.
• Generate export and import documents, inventory reports, and other required documents.
• Maintain accurate records of shipments and track progress to ensure issues are promptly addressed and goods are delivered on time.
• Ensure compliance with all safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements.
• 3+ years of logistics experience, ideally in a biotech setting.
• BS in Procurement, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Logistics, or relevant field.
• Understanding of international logistics and transport logistics.
• Proven skillset in inventory control including forecasting and planning.
• Understanding of medical device manufacturing or related industry.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and logistics management software.
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple tasks.
• Ability to communicate cross functionally. Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.