Blue Signal Search
Our client holds a large amount of market share in the drug/pharma formulations field. They work with Fortune 500 companies and household brands to develop winning products that make health more enjoyable. They are hiring a Packaging/Processing Engineer to support efforts to streamline and automate packaging processes to deliver a wide range of consumer products.
The Packaging/Processing Engineer will be responsible for the development of new and improved manufacturing and packaging processes and ensuring efficient and effective production.
They will work closely with the production team to assess capabilities and prioritize and implement process improvements.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package including medical/dental/vision, immediate eligibility for 401K match, paid vacations and holidays, and more.
• High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts.
• Company has strong financial standing – holding nearly half of market share, and looking to triple headcount to meet demand by 2024.
• Industry is on the rise – with the COVID pandemic and other health initiatives taking precedence, the pharma, drug, and supplement companies are booming.
• Company on the cutting edge of innovation, with processes dedicated to creating new products as well as supporting current brands.
• High level of autonomy in this role, taking part in a lean team where you would be the sole owner of the role – giving you the chance to truly build your career to what you want it.
• Lead multiple end-to-end engineered packaging projects from conceptualization to testing.
• Work with engineering and production teams to develop fixes for workflow problems and recurring issues.
• Develop continuous improvement projects guided by collecting and analyzing data collected from the manufacturing process.
• Manage workflow for troubleshooting and repairs, supporting efforts for production and fixes.
• Automate manual processes and improve efficiency. Assist with coaching and training as SME for plant safety, equipment, purchasing, and more.
• Research predictive maintenance technologies that could benefit team productivity. Propose any adoptions to executive management.
• Systemize the maintenance team operations to support high growth in production rates.
• Ensure work is completed on time, within budget, and with proper documentation.
• Bachelor’s degree in related engineering or manufacturing discipline.
• 2-3+ years of experience as a packaging engineering or process improvement engineer.
• Background in food and beverage, or pharma manufacturing industry, preferred.
• Experience in AutoCAD design as well as root cause analysis and statistical analysis.
• Strong background with Six Sigma and lean manufacturing – certifications preferred.
• Familiar with systems management, waste reduction, and operational efficiency goals.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying skills and backgrounds.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.