Blue Signal Search
Our client is a well-established plumbing supplies company, with over 35 locations in the state. They are currently looking to hire an Outside Sales Representative to assist customers with in-depth product knowledge and ensure quality service.
The Outside Sales Representative will provide exceptional service, process sales transactions, and ensure that client needs are met efficiently and accurately. This role requires strong customer service skills, product knowledge, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive annual base salary, a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, dental, and vision insurance with prescription coverage.
• 401(k) and retirement cash account plans to help you save for the future.
• Life insurance coverage to provide financial security for you and your loved ones.
• Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care expenses.
• Wel-established company with ample opportunity for professional growth.
• Engage and support customers throughout their purchasing journey, providing exceptional service and guidance.
• Efficiently process and manage sales orders, ensuring precision and attention to detail.
• Responsible for all aspects of existing accounts, including contract management.
• Cultivate strong business relationships within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities with new clients.
• Track results and prepare sales reports and forecasts for leaderships, identifying any risks and presenting solutions.
• Offer customers comprehensive and up-to-date information about product specifications and pricing, empowering them to make informed decisions.
• Prepare orders for delivery with utmost accuracy, ensuring items are carefully selected and properly packaged for shipment.
• Create and execute plans to increase penetration within existing accounts using cross-selling techniques.
• Identify and resolve any technical questions that occur for clients.
• Completion of high school or an equivalent level of education.
• 2+ years of outside sales and contract management experience in a relevant industry.
• Excellent relationship-building skills at all levels, with outstanding professionalism and commitment to customer experience.
• Capability to assess customer needs, propose profitable resolutions, and skillfully concluding sales transactions.
• In-depth understanding of the product line or the capability to quickly gain comprehensive knowledge.
• Strong sales expertise with proven results in meeting sales quotas.
• Superior professional presence and business acumen; excellent skills in communication, presentations, and negotiation.
• Ability to navigate essential computer functions, along with working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and CRM systems.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is an award-winning, executive search firm specializing in sales & business development recruiting. We have a strong track record of finding top-performing talent in areas such as sales leadership, account management, and business development strategy. Learn more at bit.ly/3NNY1wM
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.