Blue Signal Search
Our client is a national manufacturer of components for automotive, packaging, and other verticals. They are hiring an Outside Sales Manager to handle large account relationships and drive business development efforts in key markets across the southeast. This person will leverage their knowledge of the automotive and packaging markets to identify opportunities for new accounts as well as business strategy optimization.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus a comprehensive benefits plan, including medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, generous commissions, and other perks.
• Culture of mentorship and promotion.
• Excellent work-life balance.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and quality focus.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Team of capable, experienced, and seasoned professionals at the top of their industry.
• Very high average employee tenure.
• Travel 50%.
• Identify, develop and execute key business building opportunities that will ensure a sustainable, profitable business model is maintained while supporting existing customer relationships.
• Manage effective communication between internal teams to maximize sales and delivery execution.
• Ensure forecast accuracy in order to facilitate efficient product delivery and contract fulfillment.
• Effectively utilize all associated budgets and manage inventory.
• Develop business presentations and review through effective use of data, channel, and market information.
• Conduct visits with customer operations to solidify relationships with current and potential clients, creating a stronger pipeline.
• 5+ years of experience in account management and sales with proven ability to lead strategy and maintain customer relationships.
• Background in automotive or packaging industry required. Roller experience preferred.
• Proven success in national account or large customer management strongly preferred.
• Ability to conduct basic analysis and forecasting to support business strategy development.
• Proficiency in MS Suite needed. Experience with VLookups or Pivot tables a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
• Must be able to act as POC for customer accounts – provide supportive, upbeat, energetic customer service and relationship management.
• Strong communication skills and ability to develop creative business strategies based on market trends and competitor analysis.
• Ability to travel 50%.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.