OT Security Analyst
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading manufacturer of aviation components and controls. With decades of experience, their innovative applications support alternative energy and emission reduction. They are looking to hire a Security Analyst to ensure cybersecurity efforts and support compliance development.
Working in an OT environment, the Security Analyst will be responsible for developing and implementing security strategies and processes. They will also support the management, deployment, and upkeep of security controls for ICS systems.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package including medical/dental/vision, 401K match, paid vacations, holidays, and more.
• Company driven by social responsibility and environmental sustainability.
• Highly experienced leadership and a culture of mentorship and innovation.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and innovative ideas.
• Extremely mission driven company, focused on supporting the vitality of the aerospace and industrial industries.
• High level of control over project goals, process, and system features.
• Support the design, implementation, and maintenance of IT security initiatives and procedures for enterprise IT systems.
• Own, define, and drive reference architecture for ICS systems to support business requirements and to enhance the network’s security.
• Utilize knowledge of ICS technologies to install, monitor, and maintain security controls and firewalls.
• Align OT standards, frameworks, and security with overall business and technology strategy.
• Develop security operations procedures and protocols that will provide appropriate situational awareness and clear remedial action plans.
• Train and educate security staff, internal stakeholders, and external business partners on OT cybersecurity operations, maintenance, and procedures.
• Assess existing hardware and software for alignment with security initiatives. Ensure security operations vendors also align with the company’s business and security goals.
• Ensure best practices and compliance with all standards.
• 5+ years of experience in operations technology, ISM, and/or cybersecurity. Background in the manufacturing industry beneficial.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems Management, Computer Science, or other technical field. CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CISM, GSEC, or similar certification preferred.
• Strong background in industrial security. Prior experience with application of the Purdue model expected.
• Hands-on experience in operations technology security, security control development, and risk analysis concepts. Knowledge of applicable frameworks required.
• Familiar with PLCs, industrial automation and control systems, and data acquisition software.
• Experience with enterprise security within Linux, macOS, and/or Windows operating systems.
• Troubleshooting skillset – from root cause analysis to troubleshooting, unit testing, and continuous integration.
• Ability to see big picture goals and create actionable roadmaps for security programs, technology, and business initiatives to get there.
• Proven analytical ability to solve complex business and technical problems, critical thinker.
Salary Range: $105-115K
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.