Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading supplier of computing products and solutions for HPC, telecom, networking, deep learning, and AV verticals. They serve Fortune 100 companies through their system integration, distribution, and services. They are hiring an Order Management Specialist to ensure customer satisfaction and order accuracy.
The Order Management Specialist is responsible for managing incoming calls/emails, processing orders, and resolving shipment issues as needed. This role is an opportunity for an established career within a thriving company.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus a comprehensive benefits plan, including healthcare options, company 401(k) match.
• Many career advancement paths and a true bootstraps culture. Many tenured employees who have worked themselves up through company ranks.
• Very high average employee tenure.
• High visibility, with direct access to senior management.
• Engineer-centric environment; heavy emphasis on product quality and realistic timelines.
• Team of capable, experienced, and seasoned professionals at the top of their industry.
• Family-owned and operated, reflected in culture and teams.
• Exciting opportunity for involvement in fields such as deep learning and AV.
• Manage incoming customer orders from various channels – email, phone, online, etc.
• Support customer order processing by receiving, ensuring accuracy, and managing shipment logistics.
• Troubleshoot customer inquiries while maintaining a high level of customer service.
• Develop relationships with vendors and maintain accurate and supporting communication with all partners.
• Communicate with sales, purchasing, and order fulfillment teams to resolve customer issues and order concerns.
• Manage customer issues and shipping errors as the arise.
• Support RMA procedures and processes. Document client follow-ups as necessary.
• Participate in order processing improvement meetings and participate in the rollout of many exciting order processing initiatives.
• 1 or more years of experience in customer service or order fulfillment. Background in e-commerce a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a related technical field.
• Ability to look at customer needs and understand what can supplement/support their process.
• Must have the ability to multitask, take notes while on the phone, and operate given technology to track and document customer inquiries.
• Proven ability to ensure customer satisfaction and appropriately handle escalations.
• Excellent communication skills; especially through phone and email.
• Self-started mentality with ability to work independently with minimal direction.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.