Blue Signal Search
Our client is a regional provider of connectivity solutions. They support business readiness and network architecture through their service offerings and infrastructure. They are hiring an Operations Support Supervisor to oversee their data center facility.
The Operations Support Supervisor is a key team member in the daily operations of a highly advanced fiber network infrastructure provider. They will drive improvements related to automation, workflows, and network performance.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus incentives and generous benefits package.
• Opportunity to work in a technology-forward company that prioritizes quality and efficiency.
• Exposure to new technologies and other emerging tech.
• Strong mentorship, training, and career advancement opportunities from senior colleagues.
• Extensive support resources and tools, including engineering team, IT team, solutions managers, and mentors.
• Highly experienced team with decades of experience in wireless/telecom and other high-tech industry niches.
• Opportunity to work for a company that prioritizes a positive internal culture – where they know happy employees are driven employees.
• Quarterly travel.
• Resolve network availability issues related to connectivity, traffic flow, security, and network capacity. Manage incidents and reduce MTTR.
• Coach and mentor junior team members; act as technical leader within group.
• Configure, troubleshoot, implement, and maintain fiber network using supplied tools and in-depth impact analysis. Report data findings and incident resolution to internal teams.
• Support policies for incident management, disaster recovery, business continuity, security for mission-critical technology, and recommend improvements.
• Manage the team that supports 24/7 operational continuity and security, ensuring proper scheduling and providing coaching and performance reviews.
• Act as a technical resource for the NOC team, customers, and management.
• Deliver exceptional customer service and ensure problem resolution.
• Define responsiveness KPIs for the NOC. Monitor SLAs and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. Deliver metrics reports regularly to senior management.
• 3+ years of leadership experience, preferably within fiber network engineering, telecom, or related field.
• Background in network operations, with knowledge of functionality and technologies such as fiber optic, microwave, ethernet, internet, data center, and NOC.
• Industry background in the wireless/telecom space, with a focus on NOC and network infrastructure.
• Ability to manage a successful, growing team of engineers and technicians.
• Strong communication, technical documentation, and analysis skills.
• Proficiency with industry-standard ticketing systems and troubleshooting workflows.
• Industry certifications are a plus.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.