Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading provider of supply chain solutions. With over eight decades of experience, our client is committed to providing the best quality products and services to their customers. They are hiring an Operations Manager to oversee the daily functions, operations, and front office administration of the warehouse.
The Operations Manager will manage daily operations, communicate goals, and develop employees within their practice field. This person will be a leader of the branch, ensuring safety and continuous improvement.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package including medical/dental/vision, monthly gain sharing, 401(k) matching plan, yearly bonuses, and more.
• Family-owned and operated, reflected in culture and teams.
• Many career advancement paths and a true bootstraps culture. Many tenured employees who have worked themselves up through company ranks.
• Very high average employee tenure/low employee turnover.
• Strong visibility, with direct access to directors and senior management.
• High level of autonomy in this role, taking part in a lean team where you would be the sole owner of the role – giving you the chance to truly build your career to what you want it.
• Responsible for leadership in day-to-day operations of a designated warehouse team to include safety, quality, efficiencies, and meeting customer expectations.
• Communicate specific and clear company and individual objectives with employees. Coach and develop team to reach professional development goals.
• Support the development of long-term facility goals and objectives as well as annual operating plans and budgets.
• Develop and drive operational processes for employees within the warehouse environment.
• Manage a team of direct reports within the facility team.
• Improve operational overhead through cost-saving initiatives, inventory control, and streamlining warehouse operations and administrative processes.
• Support high safety standards within manufacturing plants and warehouses.
• 7+ years of experience in supervisory roles, preferably in distribution or manufacturing. Metals background a plus.
• BS in relevant discipline.
• Strong experience managing and designing the daily operations of a manufacturing environment and supporting team.
• Excellent communication and team leadership skills, with prior experience managing direct reports.
• Excellent training and presentation skills and the ability to explain safety concepts to others.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.