Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is part of a global organization that has disrupted the lighting and high-end furnishings industry by challenging conventional approaches and delivering inspirational products. Their outstanding products are renowned in commercial and consumer markets. As a leading company that challenges the norm and delivers inspiring products, they are seeking an experienced Operations Manager to join their team.
The Operations Manager will play a crucial role in the company’s ongoing growth, handling responsibilities from order planning, supplier negotiation, and stock management to coordination with the company’s operations in the US and internationally.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary with a benefits package, generous PTO, and a floating holiday.
• Opportunity to grow with the company and handle increased responsibilities as the company expands its US operations.
• High level of responsibility and visibility with management.
• Role in shaping and improving processes in a company that values efficiency and continuous improvement.
• A chance to work with other group companies and diverse product lines.
• Oversee daily planning and management of work orders, shipments, assembly tasks, and stock levels.
• Negotiate with suppliers, handling demand planning and coordinating operations between domestic and international sites.
• Collaborate with the US team and operations manager in Spain to enhance operational efficiency and productivity.
• Utilize data-driven strategies to monitor operational KPIs, operational costs, and implement efficiency improvements.
• Develop and implement organizational strategies and practices, streamlining current systems and processes.
• Promote cross-departmental collaboration, ensuring operations align with overall business and customer satisfaction goals.
• Ensure compliance with industry regulations and standards, while maintaining a safe and healthy work environment.
• Continually evaluate operational effectiveness, implementing improvements and managing change as required.
• Foster a positive work environment, leading, mentoring, and developing team members.
• Utilize forecasting and trend analysis to inform strategic planning and decision-making.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, operations management, or a related field.
• 5+ years of experience in operations, specifically in planning, order planning, supplier negotiation, and stock management.
• Strong familiarity with manufacturing workflows and experience working with an ERP system.
• Confidence in using Excel for operational tasks.
• Experience in coordinating international operations, preferably with Spain.
• Proven ability to handle increasing complexity and improve productivity.
• Excellent communication skills and a strong ability to take initiative.
• Knowledge of laws, regulations, and OSHA requirements.
• Bilingual a plus.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is a leading executive search firm, specializing in lighting recruitment. Our lighting recruiters have deep industry expertise finding top talent in areas such as lighting design, engineering, product development, and sales leadership. Learn more at bit.ly/3KlfEDn
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.