Blue Signal Search
Our client is a national manufacturer of consumer packaging with a team of over 2,000 located in several locations across the United States. They are hiring an Operations Manager to guide the team initiatives within the plant. This person will take charge of a thriving and high-development facility and consistently achieve positive production results.
The Operations Manager is responsible for the daily functions and operations as they pertain to product quality and production improvement. The Operations Manager will optimize safety controls and aid the facility team in delivering best-in-class production, supporting the company’s sales efforts.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus a comprehensive benefits plan, including medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, annual performance bonus, and other perks.
• Culture of mentorship and promotion.
• Excellent work-life balance.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Industry experience in a stable, multibillion-dollar company.
• Team of capable, experienced, and seasoned professionals at the top of their industry, with very high average employee tenure.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools. Company is investing in plants and working to upgrade all sites with the latest and greatest.
• Relocation support available.
• Take an active role in managing the facility and plant team, identifying opportunities for improvement, cost savings, progressive quality, and safety initiatives.
• Build structure for plant operations through team management including budget, workflow, scheduling, materials handling, quality, and more.
• Review production reports and manage inventory, production issues, and audits.
• Systemize team operations to support high growth in production rates.
• Manage employees to ensure accurate job scheduling and facility staffing.
• Ensure work is completed on time, within budget, and with proper documentation.
• Organize proper trainings and ensure safety standards and production compliance is met.
• Ensure proper sanitation, environmental, health, and safety of plant.
• 8+ years of experience in site leadership roles within metal production, plastic, automotive, glass, plastic, or packaging.
• Background in a 24/7 production facility setting.
• Background in union environment.
• Bachelors’ in applicable field or relevant experience.
• Ability to implement processes, set goals, and gauge areas for improvement from an overall business standpoint.
• Experience in safety and health best practices with the ability to support proper training and initiative implementation.
• Knowledge of industry standards for testing, safety, environmental, and manufacturing.
• Familiar with systems management, waste reduction, and operational efficiency goals.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.