Blue Signal Search
Our client is a fast-growing, telecom services contractor dedicated to providing the best solutions on the market, looking to become the #1 partner in the US for project delivery. They have an exceptional reputation in the industry as a top provider of high-quality and innovative connectivity technology such as ISP/OSP, utilities, cable, AV, ethernet, RDOF, and long-haul/metro fiber. They are hiring an Operational Accountant to manage accounting operations for construction projects.
The Operational Accountant will be responsible for supporting the project management team by maintaining accurate accounting records and completing accounting activities. This individual will be involved in all phases of the construction project, from proposal to close-out.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary package plus bonus potential and benefits, including medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, life insurance, and more.
• Company has successfully signed a contract that will double their revenue and is expecting more to come as demand increases within the industry.
• Opportunity to get into startup-style company at the onset with the availability to move into other business units as the company continues to expand offerings.
• Extensive resources: pre-sales support, project managers, marketing team, mentors, and more.
• Company leadership has been in the game longer than most – and knows all the top industry contacts, the people who founded the biggest names in the market today. Learning and networking opportunity is priceless.
• Top-ranked contractor for trust and partnership within service, repair, and installation.
• Manage accounting activities for construction projects, including AR, AP, general ledger reconciliation, billing, invoicing customers, etc.
• Act as the point of contact for accounting questions and provide thoughtful solutions.
• Maintain, analyze, and report on inventory transactions across all related departments.
• Manage monthly close processes, ensuring all major financial deadlines are met.
• Maintain purchase order approvals and review to ensure proper coding.
• Stay continually appraised of project status and document accordingly in accounting software.
• Conduct business impact analysis and implement profitability improvements.
• Ensure adherence to GAAP best practices, government regulations, and proper tax procedure nationally.
• 2+ years of accounting or bookkeeping experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Strong understanding of and experience with accounting in the construction industry.
• Understanding of GAAP, SFAS, IFRS, SEC, and best practice accounting policies.
• Expertise with MS Office and accounting software.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent time management.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.