Blue Signal Search
Our client is a medical group providing top-notch and innovative medical devices for medical providers, hospitals, and patients. They deliver extensive medical device expertise, working with state-of-the-art technology and procedures to deliver medical solutions. They are hiring an Office Manager to provide support the team throughout all project management initiatives.
The Office Manager will work alongside the sales, marketing, and operations teams to manage product development while communicating solutions and overall product to clients and end users. This individual should have an interest in medical device sales and marketing while being customer-focused and results driven.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive compensation plus great benefits package.
• Tight-knit, start-up environment experiencing an exciting growth stage.
• Commitment to innovation, delivering best-in-class medical devices and solutions.
• Opportunity to advance entry level skills to grow into a higher-level role.
• Develop strong professional relationships in a close-knit environment surrounded by like-minded motivated staff.
• Gain hands on industry knowledge by working with a team of tenured professionals.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and strong support.
• Work with internal teams and upper management to develop and execute campaigns for new and existing product suite.
• Oversee and manage all internal office management duties and tasks as they arise.
• Manage digital marketing initiatives including social engagement, strategic partnerships, measuring and improving online engagement, etc.
• Build relationships and interact with clients and vendors to demonstrate device solutions.
• Create social media content and copy with target product and audience in mind.
• Build product awareness by developing and executing on marketing strategies to meet target audience needs and maximize ROI.
• Optimize website content and landing pages for new product line to improve SEO.
• Oversee purchase ordering and invoicing processes.
• Brainstorm with executive leadership on competitor products, the technology landscape, regional trends, compliance laws, and other relevant market data.
• Manage the preparation and execution of attending occasional trade shows and conferences.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field (Business, Marketing, Communications) preferred, new grads welcome to apply!
• Background or internship experience in marketing, project management, or medical field, a plus.
• Excellent communication, both verbal and written.
• Strong organization skills and the ability to lead multiple projects and tasks at once.
• Interest in advancing skills on related platforms such as SalesForce, Hubspot, Adobe, etc.
• Strong computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.