Blue Signal Search
Our client is a national hospital and healthcare group focused on bringing medical treatments and care to their patients. They are hiring a Nursing Professional to utilize their medical skills to perform patient evaluations, recommend therapeutic intervention, counsel patients and families and collaborate with appropriate physicians to provide other direct care interventions within the scope of their role.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage and benefits.
• Employee referral and recognition program.
• Fast-paced environment with likeminded self-starters.
• Culture of high performance and quality customer care.
• Work to provide the motivation, tools, steps, and community that will produce lasting outcomes.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and quality customer care.
• Perform examinations and preventive health measures within prescribed guidelines.
• Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients’ clinical problems and health care needs.
• Record physical findings, and formulate plan and prognosis, based on patient’s condition.
• Collaborate with Physician and other health professionals to prepare comprehensive patient care plan as necessary.
• Prescribe or recommend medications or other forms of treatment such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
• Refer patients to Physician for consultation or to specialized health resources for treatment.
• Maintain quality and accurate medical records by following company procedures.
• May require other duties as assigned.
• A current license to practice medicine as a STNA, LPN, or RN in the state of Ohio.
• Nursing Degree or graduation from an approved Nursing program is required.
• Provide nursing care and supervise the activities performed by nursing assistants.
• 1-3 years of experience as a State Tested Nursing Assistant, Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse.
• Demonstrate accuracy in medication consultation, administration, and ability to maintain accurate client records.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively between all organizational levels and with outside providers.
• Problem solving, conflict resolution, and strong customer service skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.