Blue Signal Search
Our client is a local hospital and healthcare group focused on providing top notch medical treatments and care to their community. They are hiring a Nursing Professional – RN experienced in ER operations to provide leadership within their unit to provide the best possible care to patients.
The Nursing Professional – RN is responsible for supporting, and occasionally leading, nursing staff to deliver best-in-class healthcare. The RN will work hands on to provide patient care while maintaining best practice standards.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive pay rate, plus comprehensive benefits.
• The chance to work in a close-knit hospital – giving you the opportunity to come in and hit the ground running within a state-of-the-art facility, backed by incredible support staff.
• Patient care-oriented hospital that seeks to genuinely help people and nursing staff reach peak performance.
• Clear definition of success supported by achievable goals from the onset.
• Operate as Nursing Professional – RN within ER unit, leading the nursing staff in delivering excellent care to patients and offering quality support to the medical staff.
• Collaborate with physicians, staff, and other support personnel with strong, clear communication to determine case priority and best action plan.
• Conduct triage, including testing, medication administration, cardiac observation, and more.
• Uphold hospital policies & procedures, as well as industry best practices.
• Support quality improvement programs to help deliver the highest possible levels of service.
• Provide direct patient care to patients using the nursing process including pain management, proper documentation, discharge planning, educating on care, etc.
• Act as a worker and leader – this role will have hands on nursing responsibilities as well as leadership responsibilities.
• Hold valid RN license for the respective state.
• 2+ years’ nursing experience within an emergency room.
• Must have intensive care unit nursing and triage experience.
• ACLS/BLS, TNCC, NIHSS, PALS, EMPC, NRP preferred.
• Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with a team.
• Commitment to helping others, while displaying a positive attitude.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.