Blue Signal Search
Our client is a prominent assisted living home focused on providing top notch treatments and care to their patients. They are hiring a LPN or RN to provide leadership within their facility to provide the best possible care to patients.
The nurse will be responsible for supporting nursing staff to deliver best-in-class healthcare to their patients in assisted living situations. The RN/LPN will work hands on to provide patient care while maintaining best practice standards.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wages and flexibility in schedule – night shift.
• Fast-paced environment with likeminded self-starters.
• Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals with emphasis on employee success and mentorship.
• Culture of high performance and quality client care.
• Ability to participate in a team and help mold future policies.
• Provide direct care to patients including physical support and preventive health measures within prescribed guidelines to assist patients in performing daily living activities.
• Support with providing patient care to patients within prescribed guidelines including documentation, discharge planning, and setting family expectations and educating on care.
• Oversee daily activities of other caregivers and support staff.
• Review plan of care on a regular basis to evaluate client response, prioritize, and modify plan.
• Institute standard policies and procedures to stabilize clients in an emergency situation.
• Uphold policies and procedures, as well as industry best practices.
• A current license to practice medicine as an LPN.
• Nursing Degree or graduation from an approved Nursing program is required.
• Up-to-date CPR certification.
• Experience providing nursing care and supervising the activities performed by nursing assistants is a plus.
• Flexible schedule and ability to work some weekends.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.