Blue Signal Search
Our client is a local luxury rehabilitation healthcare group focused on bringing top-notch medical rehabilitative care to their patients. They are hiring a Nursing Home Administrator to utilize their staff management skills to support the needs of their patients and nursing staff.
The Nursing Home Administrator will work to ensure the best possible treatment plans for their clients, by securing and maintaining an internal team of top professionals. This person will be responsible for staffing, budgets, sales strategy, and overall team management to help the company reach its occupancy and service goals. They will work hands on to deliver top-of-the-line healthcare while maintaining best practice standards.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, generous PTO program, and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and tuition reimbursement.
• Rapidly growing company that provides strong support for their staff and management, allowing them to be hands-on with lots of patient interaction.
• Clear definition of success supported by achievable goals with plenty of room to advance in your career as the company expands.
• The chance to work in a close-knit team environment backed by incredible support staff.
• Patient care-oriented facility that seeks to genuinely help people.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and quality client care.
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the facility and keep the organization on track for its long term goals and mission.
• Manage the operational budget of the facilities and optimize where possible, without compromising on quality of care.
• Manage hiring, onboarding, and conflict resolution across all levels of staff and departments.
• Ensure the facility operates in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations.
• Collaborate with physicians, staff, and other support personnel with strong, clear communication.
• Lead with positivity, paving the way for each member to meet their goals.
• Ensure that each member of the community team treats clients with dignity and independence through assistive measures.
• Provide regular safety and compliance training.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) required.
• 3+ years of Skilled Nursing Facility experience.
Proven ability to positively impact rehabilitation centers through hiring, budget management, marketing, etc. Strong staffing experience is a must.
• Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with a team.
• Commitment to helping others, while displaying a positive attitude.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.