Wireless & Telecom
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is an expert in the telecom and wireless space. They provide a full range of wireless solutions, including DAS, security, small cell, antenna/radio systems, and more. They are hiring a NOC Manager to oversee and maintain the operations of their DAS services and products.
The NOC Manager is a key team member in the daily operations of a highly advanced wireless infrastructure. As part of the operations center, they will resolve technical issues within the network and have exposure to a wide range of wireless technology.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus PTO, medical insurance, 401(k), expense accounts, and other perks.
• Strong potential for career advancement as the team and company grows.
• Company based on family values and individual respect and appreciation.
• Strong partner relationships with big-name carriers in the telecom industry.
• Extensive client portfolio – known for providing best-in-class customer service.
• Company culture focused on collaboration, teamwork, and safe work environments.
• Direct the NOC operations and support services, including regular maintenance, upgrades, analytics, incident response, security, compliance, and performance improvement.
• Support policies for incident management, disaster recovery, business continuity, information security, and recommend improvements.
• Coordinate and maintain relationships with vendors, carriers, end users, and facility managers.
• Manage and support team members in providing customer service and incident resolution.
• Act as technical leader within the group, ensuring optimal workflow efficiency.
• Contribute to the growth of the business unit through customer relationship management and contract renewals.
• Continuously improve network performance according to industry best practices.
• Bachelor’s degree in an applicable discipline.
• Demonstrated DAS systems experience for commercial and/or public safety applications.
• Familiarity with IP networking.
• Deep technical hands-on experience working with and troubleshooting DAS.
• Strong communication, technical documentation (blueprints, drawings), and analysis skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.