Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading provider of network connectivity services for public safety and enterprises. They are creating new ways to transmit data, supporting the Internet of Things, secure networks, and tomorrow’s tech innovations. They are looking to hire a Network Software Engineer to develop and maintain stable, reliable, and secure networks.
The Network Software Engineer will be responsible for the installation, configuration, repair, and lifecycle of all network and security devices. This network and its security are mission critical to the success of the next wave of innovation within the industry. This individual should have expert level knowledge of network architecture, engineering, design, and high-level roadmapping.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus bonus structure, 401K options, and full benefits package.
• Recent $MM funding of their premiere, commercially produced device.
• Company looking to prove itself in the market by meeting rapid growth needs with advanced solutions. They are putting capital into product development, brand exposure, and are gunning for the top position in this emerging market.
• High employee tenure and a small, tight-knit team environment with a management culture that is highly receptive to feedback. Commitment to setting everyone up for success.
• Opportunity to work on many different types of projects, involving tech such as cloud, IoT, private networking, hosted solutions, DAS, emerging technology, Wi-Fi, and more.
• High visibility within the company and industry, reporting directly to Head of Engineering.
• Small, agile company with a high-demand product line and an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Act as full-stack SME, providing expertise and direction on network engineering and architecture requirements to support protocol creation.
• Implement, support, and drive projects to support network architectural designs that enhance the network’s performance, availability, and security.
• Provide high level oversight to technical and non-technical entities in order to define requirements and deliver solutions to meet project needs.
• Support the company as it develops its unique private network connectivity niche in the telecom industry.
• Act as a liaison between multiple internal teams including systems engineering, R&D, and product managers.
• Collaborate with engineering teams on R&D projects to develop the next generation of network concepts, architectures, and technologies.
• Develop a roadmap for the network architecture that will include plans to enhance functionality, improve security, simplify, improve performance, and reduce cost across various applications.
• Act as technical SME and educate internal teams on connectivity augmentation solutions, decentralized infrastructure, LoRa and spectrum technology, embedded solutions, and more.
• 5+ years of software architecture, design and/or engineering experience with 2-4 product cycles.
• BSEE/MSEE, BSCS/MSCS, or related degree.
• Strong experience working with RF, wireless, 5G/CBRS, etc. C#, LoRA, BLE, Mesh, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or related protocol/process experience a plus.
• In-depth knowledge and experience with the design and implementation of data transport and internet protocols.
• Ability to research and resolve issues in communications systems implementations.
• Experience developing within point-to-point technology, emerging tech, IoT, embedded systems, etc.
• Scripting skillset with C++ or Python.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.