Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader in the fiber-optic and hosted voice services industry with over 15 years of history providing first-rate internet services. They are hiring a Network IT Administrator to help oversee their IT offerings and initiatives.
The Network IT Administrator will be involved in hardware and software technical support for internal uses. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all Mac/PC hardware and Conference Room equipment to ensure optimal performance.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental, and 401(k) match.
• Flexible work hours and strong work/life balance.
• Multiple advancement paths. Opportunity to develop niche skills.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Opportunity to build an advanced skillset in wireless/telecom network infrastructure.
• Large pool of technical resources and software tools.
• Troubleshoot and support hardware and software for network install, commission, deployment, and maintenance. Document solutions and bring them to QA for improvement thought leadership.
• Follow up on finished solutions for quality control.
• Communicate technical solutions with non-technical customers and some technical vendors. Interface with office staff regarding product changes, inquiries, demonstrations, and QC.
• Maintain high employee satisfaction by assisting with network technical support.
• Maintain and administer computer workstations, software, communication system, etc.
• Perform and prepare for disaster recovery through set up and monitoring of security features.
• 2+ years of experience in hardware and software IT support roles. Background in sales support in hardware or applicable telco equipment preferred.
• Associate’s Degree or higher in Computer Information Systems, Business Management, or other related field.
• Proven experience with enterprise-level hardware a plus.
• Knowledge of networking protocols including:
• Network analysis tools
• Familiar with VMware and ESXi Hosts.
• Able to interpret problems and present clear, actionable solutions to people across a range of departments.
• Ability to communicate with internal teams as well as customers to resolve ticket and technical issues.
• Experience with Microsoft Office365.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.