Blue Signal Search
Our client is an IaaS firm that designs and builds scalable virtualized cloud computing platforms. As an AWS Premiere Partner, they have built world-class public cloud solutions for enterprise-level business applications, marketing, data management, and data analytics. Their cybersecurity tools and strategy development have made them one of the most respected managed cloud service providers in the industry. They are hiring a Network Engineer to install, monitor, maintain, support, and optimize all network hardware, software, and communication links.
The Network Engineer is also a key technical resource within the Engineering team. They will help plan, design, and develop solutions along with maintaining dashboards and reporting for network assets for virtualized cloud connections utilizing Azure.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus performance bonuses. Benefits include medical/dental/vision, unlimited PTO, 401(k) match, stock options, free lunches, and more.
• Expense account for wining/dining top customers.
• Impressive penetration with Fortune 500, 1000, and 2000 companies.
• High visibility, direct access to VPs and Directors.
• Industry reputation as a top global provider of managed cloud services: one of the top 5 companies in AWS migrations and top 5 in cloud-native applications.
• Company has strong funding and numerous awards, including rapid growth within the Gartner Magic Quadrant.
• Disruptive product offering with high demand at the enterprise level.
• Hands-off, anti-micromanaging company culture with strong pipeline of resources.
• Perform network engineering (hardware and software) using routers, switches, network security devices, protocol analyzers, TCP/IP, VPN, MPLS, Routing Protocols, QoS, etc.
• Perform Azure networking services.
• Identify and troubleshoot hardware and software technical problems.
• Analyze log files, performance issues, and the production environment for mission critical systems.
• Collaborate with department heads to assess near- and long-term network capacity needs.
• Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, processes, and service records.
• Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network administration, usage, and disaster recovery.
• Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the networking industry.
• Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports.
• 5+ years of network engineering experience, preferably for global companies.
• Degree in network engineering, information systems, computer science, or a related discipline.
• Technical expertise with TCP/IP networking, including:
• Routing and switching
• Transport, transmission
• SD WAN
• Firewalls and security
• Cisco WAS
• CCNP, CCDP, or CCIE certification a plus.
• Experience with Azure networking services.
• Familiar with Avi Load Balancers and Checkpoint Firewalls.
• Proven experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices.
• Excellent hardware troubleshooting experience. Ability to conduct research into networking issues and products as needed.
• Competence with testing tools and procedures for voice and data circuits.
• Understanding of IP networking, protocols, and network architecture.
• Experience assisting with migration to cloud native service.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable speaking with C-level executives and decision-makers.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.