Blue Signal Search
Our client is a national brand that is made up of multiple company entities that span across diverse industries offering services and solutions nationwide. As they expand through technology innovation and system development, they are looking to hire a Network Architect to develop and maintain stable, reliable, and secure networks for their customers.
The Network Architect will manage a full stack of responsibilities including the installation, configuration, repair, and lifecycle of all network systems. This individual should have strong hands-on knowledge of network architecture, engineering, and design.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus benefits package including medical/dental/vision, 401K match, paid vacations and holidays, and more.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• High employee tenure and a small, tight-knit team environment with a management culture that is highly receptive to feedback. Commitment to setting everyone up for success.
• Opportunity to work on many different types of projects to develop niche skills within the network industry.
• Company on the cutting edge of innovation, with processes dedicated to creating new products as well as supporting current brands.
• Design and deploy LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including servers, routers, hubs, switches, UPSs, and other hardware.
• Provide expertise and direction on network engineering and architecture requirements for cloud technologies and solutions.
• Own, define, and drive projects to support business requirements and to enhance the network’s performance, availability, and security.
• Perform server and security audits, and system backups and recovery.
• Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the networking industry.
• Oversee new and existing equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
• Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, processes, and service records.
• Provide high level oversight to technical and non-technical entities in order to define requirements and deliver solutions to meet customer needs.
• Lead customer-facing and critical troubleshooting efforts under time sensitive situations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field.
• 7+ years of Network Architecture, Design and/or Engineering experience.
• Strong understanding of IP networking, protocols, and network architecture.
• Experience developing and monitoring large scale networks with a focus on sustainability.
• Technical expertise with TCP/IP networking, including routers, switches, ethernet, LAN-WAN, and other fundamental technologies involved in network design.
• In-depth knowledge and experience with the design and implementation of data transport and internet protocols.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable speaking with C-level executives and decision-makers.
• Industry certifications such as CCNA, preferred.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.