Blue Signal Search
Our client is a prominent leader in the healthcare space as they are taking an innovative approach to the way health care is provided and managed. They focus on integration of system processes so that physicians can streamline their internal procedures for their patients. They are hiring a .NET Developer to support the development of their innovative products and service offerings.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus great benefits package – medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, etc.
• Strong culture of promotion and training.
• Tight-knit company with a small family feel; culture centered around teamwork and collaboration.
• Work alongside a team of strong healthcare professionals with emphasis on employee success and mentorship.
• Lots of career advancement paths and opportunities available to acquire new skills.
• Culture of high performance and quality customer care.
• Define and execute software architecture strategy and contribute to overall development lifecycle.
• Write code and support existing framework for software platforms, using SQL, C#, and .NET.
• Support the production and implementation of Medicare Advantage products.
• Participate in the technical design, integration, and development of highly complex, cross-functional, multi-platform, application systems ensuring on time delivery.
• Oversee troubleshooting and bug fixes, de-escalating as needed.
• Collaborate with clients, business analysts, and internal technical teams to resolve any issues that arise during production.
• Provide timely, detailed reports to management and stakeholders on features, budget, and timeline.
• 5+ years of experience utilizing C#, SQL, ASP.Net, Webform/MVC, and .Net Core.
• Strong background with AngularJS and/or React.
• 2+ years of experience with the following technical stack:
• Developing REST APIs (Web API/WCF REST)
• Implementing ORM (Entity framework)
• Consuming REST APIs (jQuery/Angular)
• Thorough knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP).
• Proven ability to develop and manage highly functional applications and databases.
• Demonstrated skills in writing, documenting, and leveraging reusable libraries.
• Skilled in producing high-quality code using test-driven development (TDD).
• Strong background in healthcare with understanding of Medicare, health plans, enrollment, billing, claims, etc., preferred.
• Experience working with multiple cultures in an onsite/offshore model, a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.