Blue Signal Search
Our client is a successful manufacturer within the agriculture and nutrition space. They are a global company that focuses on bring healthy crops and innovative techniques to farmers. They are hiring a National Sales Leader – Agriculture to support the growth of the company and expand its reach it the market.
The National Sales Leader – Agriculture will focus on market growth as well as commercial business development. They will leverage relationships with distributors and dealers to drive expansion in the agricultural industry. This person will support existing relationships and establish new partnerships with customers, advisors, and farmers.
This Role Offers:
• Comprehensive benefits package including competitive base salary, generous bonuses, health insurance, and more.
• Company renowned by their 50+ years of experience creating sustainable and innovative solutions.
• Strong pipeline of existing, loyal customers with the opportunity to expand market share to target enterprise accounts you see fit.
• Globally recognized for over 20 years with partnerships in over 40 countries.
• Dedicated to creating a better community through sustainable technology and healthy solutions.
• Company prioritizing expansive growth within the booming agriculture industry.
• Travel required.
• Conduct market research to identify new opportunities for partnerships with manufacturers and distributors.
• Expand market share and enter new market segments through development and implementation of commercial strategies.
• Create and execute novel marketing, sales, and customer retention strategies.
• Hire, develop, and grow a successful sales division.
• Leverage and advance existing market analysis to capitalize on new territorial and production opportunities.
• Lead negotiations with external partners, manage and review legal documentation, and make recommendations accordingly.
• Cultivate strong, profitable business relationships with key stakeholders.
• Provide support in setting, managing, and monitoring economic profit targets.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Agronomy or related study.
• 5+ years of commercial management experience within the agricultural, or similar, space.
• Strong background in sales/marketing and managing key client relationships.
• Thorough understanding of and ability to leverage market research methods and analysis.
• In-depth knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes.
• Possess a strategic mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Proven superior organizational, leadership, communication, and project management skills.
• Up to 40-50% travel depending on the time of year.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.